- The size of the finished quilt is longer, but included the instructions if you want to keep it the same length as the original (it was just too short for what I like).
- Revised cutting dimensions, which now lend to easier and more accurate piecing of the quilt top.
- The block assembly and quilt construction is the same.
How To Get the Updated Pattern:
If you purchased the pattern on my website (after fall 2017) you can simply login to your account and download the updated pattern.
If you purchased the pattern prior to that time, or on a different platform like Etsy, please go to my website and create a new account and then shoot me an email with the following info:
- Platform you used to purchase the pattern (like website, Etsy, or Craftsy
- Name and email used to purchase the pattern
- Name and email used for your account on my current website.
If you purchased a printed version of the pattern prior to October, please create an account on my website, if you don’t already have one, and shoot me an email with your order number and account email and I will provide you with a PDF version of the pattern. I am only providing this service at this time because it is a major update of the pattern. PDF versions of patterns are not supplied when printed copies are purchased, as they are two different products, and must be purchased separately.