A Block of the Month quilt pattern that let's you quilt the Stars!
The Zodiac BOM is a beautiful and versatile block of the month quilt pattern. The blocks have an interlocking lattice design that weaves through each block creating a seamless sampler quilt design.
As you explore the Zodiac patterns you’ll discover that the design possibilities are endless as you mix and match different blocks together in a project or use each block on their own for beautiful repeat designs. Use the included coloring pages to explore even more design possibilities… you’ll be surprised at the number of different patterns and designs that emerge from each possible block combination.
A steal of a deal
What are you buying when you purchase the Zodiac BOM pattern???
- 12 different patterns, in 3 sizes each (9 in – perfect for mini quilts, pillows, mug rugs, pouches, bags, etc.; 12 in, and 18 in) = 36 different patterns.
- Coloring pages galore! Each patterns comes with a number of coloring pages with different layouts. Even if you dont want to make all the quilts, these are a fun way to unwind at the end of the day, or to keep your kids entertained as they use their creative muscles.
- A starter file with more coloring pages, fabric requirements for the sampler quilt, and basic info to help you get started with the pattern.
- Free video tutorials and pattern walk through… Scroll down to view. Are you new to paper piecing??? This is a great way to get started and learn the ins and outs of paper piecing!
- FREE Simple Sashing pattern!! Do you want to make your quilt larger?! This makes it super easy to add sashing while keeping the lattice design in tact. This sashing pattern works great with all 9 inch, 12 inch, or 18 inch quilt blocks.
Normally 36 patterns would cost you hundreds of $. This is a great deal for everything you get. You could use these patterns 100 times and never make the same quilt twice.
See what others are making...
Zodiac Block of the Month Quilt Pattern Tutorials
Below you’ll find the videos I made to accompany the Zodiac BOM in 2016.
The first 3 videos walk you through the patterns themselves, showing you what to expect and explaining the different elements of paper piecing.
In the 4th video you’ll find everything you need to know about Cutting Templates – my favorite paper piecing tool!! Give them a try! You might be surprised by how much you like them.