I want to spotlight YOU and your beautiful FBP creations!
As I’ve thought about this creative space and what it really means, I realized that in the end it has nothing to do with me, and has everything to do with YOU!
Sure, I design the patterns, but it’s YOU who takes the time and puts in the effort to be creative and produce something beautiful!
And I want to share that with the FBP (From Blank Pages) tribe!
This charity quilt was made by my amazing testers for the Rise Above patterns and includes all of the Rise Above Add-on blocks.
Starting in July 2021, I will be sending out 2 different emails (1 per week) spotlighting your creations!
It’ll be like being featured in a mini quilt show to 3,000+ subscribers, where you can share your photos and tell your story about what you made.
Each month will have a spotlight pattern that will be discounted the entire month long (sign up for the newsletter for an added discount code!).
I’ll share my stories and photos the first week, and your stories and photos the second week (I’d love to spotlight up to 3 creators in this weeks newsletter), and the Zodiac pattern for the month the third week (Including your Zodiac blocks and stories, and also run a short sale).
If you have some FBP patterns that you’ve used, including the Zodiac patterns, I hope you’ll join in the fun and let me share your creations!
The projects can be quilts, pillows, bags, swap items, gifts, even unfinished blocks. It doesn’t matter. Show-and-tell is the best part of the quilt guild meetings, and now we’ll have a show-and-tell twice a month in the newsletter!
Please read and follow all the instructions below to make the process as smooth as possible, and so your emails don’t get lost in my inbox!
Instructions For Submitting Your Projects:
Please read carefully and follow all the instructions. Not following the instructions could lead to not being spotlighted in the newsletter.
I will notify you in advance if/when your submission appears in the newsletter. Be sure to have your quilting friends and family sign up so they can read it too!
- Fill out the form below.
- Attach photos. Include one photo of you so we can “meed the maker”, and 1-3 photos of your project.
- Submit the form.
- If you need ideas on what info to include, here are some sample questions you can answer (you don’t have to answer all of them):
- Who was your project made for?
- Was it part of a swap, quilt along, or other event?
- What did you make? (a quilt, bag, mini quilt, mug rug, pouch, pillow, etc)
- What was your favorite part of the process?
- Where did you find your inspiration for your design, colors, etc?
- Did you enjoy using the pattern? Would you recommend it to others?
- Any tips that might help someone else using this pattern?
- Do you have a funny or interesting story about this project or the process of making it?
- How long did it take you to make it? (We’ll all celebrate with you if you finished something in under 5 years!! 😉 lol)
- Anything else you want to share…
I can’t wait to see and learn about your projects! and of course share them with everyone!
Thank you so much in joining me in this! I couldn’t do it without you!
I'd love to feature your products in the From Blank Pages Newsletter!
Simply fill out the form below, upload a selfie - so we can get to know you, and 1-3 photos of your project, and I'll let you know as soon as your project is scheduled to go live!